Friday, September 7, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday (2)


One
This week I made these yummy fajitas!

Two
My little one gets to come to school with me today! I couldn't be more excited. She of course is going to be a test subject for all my classmates in my pediatrics class.

Three
Speaking of her, we made these lion masks, and had a blast doing it.

Four
Check out my some of the guidelines I follow for budget grocery shopping

Five
My daughters turning 3 at the end of the month. I literally cannot believe it. Someone, I don't know who, let her in on the surprise. She has since been requesting balloons and a butterfly cake. I might just have to make one. We are still debating the birthday party situation, as of now, I am thinking maybe next year...

Six
I signed up to volunteer in between some of my classes to go to the hospital for 1 hour and hold newborn babies. I couldn't be more excited. I also find it completely heart breaking that no one else is there to hold these babies...

Seven
Even after this post, I still feel like I need to find a good cleaning schedule that works for me.

Don't forget to head back over to Conversion Diary. Thanks for hosting!


2 comments:

  1. How do you volunteer to hold newborn babies? That is a job I NEED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was like in heaven when I realized it was a possibility :) I am doing it through the hospital my school is affiliated with. But I think you can sign up to volunteer at a lot of hospitals in the neonatal unit if that hospital has one. There usually is a really long orientation and background check that goes along with it though. Fortunately I got to skip that because that was all done before I started school. I have found a lot of volunteer info online at the hospitals websites.

    ReplyDelete