Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Fall

Some fall decorating finally got done! Although I am not overly proud of my cake stand display..
My biggest project was a wreath I made.

I bought 3 little wreaths from the Dollar Tree for $1 each.
Then I took them apart and twisted them together to create one larger wreath.
A friend of mine's mom worked at a furniture store that was closing down. So she gave us a lot of fabric samples for free.

I cut out 1 small flower and one slightly bigger one, along with a smaller circle. Then glued them all together.
Then we bought a wooden letter for $1.50 at Hobby Lobby.
What have you done to decorate for fall?

10 comments:

  1. I love your fall decorations! Isn't autumn just the best? Have a great Wednesday! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Billie Jo! I just recently have really started to love autumn. I think it is my favorite season now:)

      Delete
  2. I love decorating for fall! The wreath is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath is awesome! How crafty!! We decorated for fall earlier in the week. I love how our home feels all dressed up for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just recently decided that it was worth my while to decorate for fall. So glad I did!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is ridiculously cute!!!! I've been wanting to make a wreath so badly, but I fear my lack of skills lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't fear for your lack of skills! I always try random things that I have never made before. They don't all turn out. Ha just yesterday my husband told me I am the most inconsistent person he knows. He said some things I try to make turn out to be the most awesome thing ever, and others are just horrible wastes of money. I, of course, appreciated the honesty :)

      Delete