Friday, October 5, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday (5)


One
I did my first guest post ever on marrying young and going to grad school! Head over to Catholic Newlywed to check it out!


Two
It was my daughter's 3rd birthday last week. We had a great time opening presents, making and eating cake and we went to a football game. Which she actually loved, once she got the ear plugs in her ears :)
Three
We looked at our first rental house on Monday. It was such a disappointment. I have heard horror stories about how difficult it is to look for a house to buy, but didn't imagine that renting a house was equally frustrating. I guess we are back to the drawing board. We have just over 2 months to find a new place!

Four
So my OT class has a Facebook group and we often sharing inspiring things we find online with one another. A few days ago, a girl in my class sent us this link: A Love Story In 22 Pictures. It was so awesome I had to share it with all of you!
Photo Credit: Tim Dodd Photography
Five
Have any of you seen the new show Revolution? What do you think? I am obsessed with it! There is some violence, but I am addicted to the story line. It is basically a "what if" kind of show. All the power goes out in the entire world, and there is no way to turn it back on. No internet, no phones, no nothing. Then US government goes under. It is the story of one particular group of people on a search for one of the character's brothers.
Six
We have been cleaning a lot around here, because my in-laws are coming into town!

Seven
I can't think of anything else, so happy Friday!

Head back over to Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully two months is plenty of time to find somewhere to live! We only ever rented apartments before buying our house, but I would imagine finding a house to rent would be harder.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...did I miss the start of Revolution? I so wanted to watch that show! I hope I haven't missed to much : ( Have a great weekend and will be praying you find the perfect place for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your post on marrying young. I didn't marry so young, but I did have a baby in the middle of grad school...it was very hard. Like you, I hated to leave my baby. I am now finished my degree - yay :) The "love story in 22 pictures" is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete