Monday, October 1, 2012

Marrying Young: Grad School and Mommy Style



You can check out my first ever guest post for Mandi over at Catholic Newlywed! I am so excited to share it with all of you.  I wrote about my experience marrying young, having a child young and going to grad school. Here is a little excerpt: 


"The first few months were blissful, but challenging. There were small arguments about things like where the dishes should go after a meal. Then there was the fact that he liked olives on his pizza, and I think they are possibly the most disgusting food on the planet. "

If you are visiting my blog for the first time I am so glad your here! I encourage you to check out some of my favorite posts so far:  About Me,  Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, When To Buy Cheap, and When Not To, Sirach and Duties Towards God, and Wedding Rehearsal Ribbon Bouquet

I also love it if you would follow me!

Now I'm sending you back over to some of my favorite posts from Catholic Newlywed: Stay at Home vs. Working Mom, Mapping Your Love Story,  and Advice I Wish My Mom Gave Me Before I Got Married

Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest post! I really enjoyed it! And your wedding photo is beautiful! I married at 21 too...my husband was only 20! Now, 21 years, 4 children and 1 puppy later, we are still blissfully in love! Happy Monday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the post! I got married at 21, too! Best decision I ever made!

    ReplyDelete