Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Children's Art Gallery



My daughter's room was starting to look a little bare as soon as we upgraded her to a big girl bed. Then I realized thats because she did not have ONE SINGLE THING on her walls in her room.

Then I realized my kitchen was covered from top to bottom in her art work. So I solved two problems in one!

I bought 5 solid wood frames from good will for $9. I took out the glass and painted them white.



Then I bought some rolled up cork for $8, with a 40% off coupon from hobby lobby. I ironed out the cork (yes with an iron), cut it to fit the frames and glued it to the backing of the frames.

After letting it dry, I displayed some of the art work with push pins.





2 comments:

  1. Great job! Thanks for joining Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, I have really enjoyed your blog!

    ReplyDelete